Monday, February 18, 2008

Dr. Pope Update

I do not know if I am stone free, but at least I am not doubled over in pain or engaging in some drug induced babbling -- both of which have alternatively characterized my general state of affairs since Friday morning -- any longer. I've caught up with all the posts; everything should have a comment now. If I missed your post or you have questions about my comments, let me know. There were some very good posts related to Bloom; I hope that trend continues with the Feinberg and Soltis text.

I will see everyone tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Jose said...

Dr. Pope,

It looks like you may have overlooked February 6 notes.

NakiaPope said...

Thanks Jose! They are now done. I didn't realize I was that far behind.

Kristan and Michael McKelvey said...

I maybe "The Cave and the Stable" on Feb. 5 was missed also. Thanks!