Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Final Exam Preparation, (Cornhole)

Although not a cornholer, I have played the game and I noticed some mixed feelings (even hostility) about the game of "cornhole" in class yesterday. I thought some of you who did not know what cornhole was would be interested in this link. Yes!!! there is an American Cornhole Association with a clearly stated mission and their 16,000 members across the nation want to make it "America's game". The official rules are listed on the link.

http://www.playcornhole.org/rules.shtml


On a serious note, I have enjoyed the class and meeting all of you. Good luck in the last stretch of the semester and see you guys at the "final exam" with your cornhole game faces on.

2 comments:

Kristen R said...

good job with the cornhole comment Jose! I personally love the game and can't wait to play it...and would love for Leigh to be my partner:)

joeeichel said...

Sounds like fun; it's gonna get real competitive I'm sure